Thursday, January 13, 2011

Halloween

 Maleen was a clown this year.
(My first had made costume)
 Marcus chose his costume based on the weapon accessories.
This costume had a gun and a dagger!!!!
 My Mom's neighborhood make a great spot for trick-or-treating!
The kids were all so excited to go that this is the best group picture I could get.
I love Hazel's "Super Girl" costume!
Fenn was so excited to be Spiderman (he had it planned for a year)
Jenny made Malcolm an awesome ninja costume!
 Maleen was a total trooper.
She wanted to walk most of the way.
She feel in love with her "purple pumpkin".
She cried her eyes out when I packed it away for next year.
 Along the way we met up with Nathan's sisters.
Raygen made an adorable witch.
Sutton was dead set on being a dragon!
Marcus as always was thrilled to see Jace.

No comments: