Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back Up...Back Up

I can't believe I forgot to blog about our trip to Utah in October.  My cousin Brennen came home from his mission to Samoa and we all went in to celebrate!  It was great fun and I don't have one picture to prove it.

I did remember to take my camera to Cornbelley's however.
 For those of you unfamiliar with the abundance of super fun activities in Salt Lake City and Utah Valley you are really missing out.  There is sooo much to do.
One of our favorite fall things is Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point.
Good times are to be had for young and old.
Cornbelley's is one of those places that you wait in a long line to get into (if you go at night on a weekend) and think it isn't going to be fun because of all the people.  And then you get inside and realize that it is so big that it really doesn't seem like that many people.
Due to the scarcity of photos you can see that I was busy having fun not snapping pictures.
I did get some good ones waiting in line.
 The girls couldn't figure out what all the excitement was about.
 The boys knew and couldn't wait.
 Tanii was freezing by the time we left.
 Marcus was so happy that Uncle Steve was there.
Even Grandma and Aunt Rachee got in on the action.
Maleen had a great time on the bouncing pillows.
It is great because they have a separate area for toddlers.
Marcus got rough and tumble with Kinsley.
Marcus has talked about shooting a car with corn since last year.
He is a pretty good shot if I do say so myself.
The biggest wooden rocker I have ever seen.
 Way to cute for the stocks.

Like I said I didn't snap a lot of pictures.
But we all had a great time.

The only low spot was...
When I MADE Marcus go through the Haunted Dragon with me.
He hated it.
He kept his eyes closed the whole time.
He has vowed never to go in it again.
I felt bad for making him.

No comments: