Monday, July 14, 2008

Eborn Family Reunion

Last weekend we went to the Eborn Family Reunion in Preston, Idaho. We had a surprisingly good time. I don't know about you but for me the food is very important when determining the success of an event and I must say the food was very good. I'm bummed because I don't have any pictures of some of the funnest things we did (floating the river and swimming at the Hot Pots).

Uncle Sam took us on a hay ride.
We saw two Bald Eagles.


Floating the river was more of an adventure than it should have been. I mean my cousins set us up to float the easiest part of the river and we still managed to fall off our rafts and loose flip flops. It was very embarrassing. I am sure my cousin Rusty thinks me and my sisters are complete retards. The Hot Pots were also fun. I'm one of those super mean moms who makes their kids try things they don't want to. So, I forced Marcus to go down the slide kicking and screaming the whole way to the top. But as I suspected He loved it. The Hot Pots are way more run down than when I was little but we still had fun.


We camped and the mornings were very cold.


Aunt Rachel taught Marcus how to put on a rave style light show with glow sticks.



No comments: