Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2nd Grade

Wow! Marcus is in 2nd Grade.
Marcus had some opinions this year about what he wanted to wear the 1st day.
I think he has pretty good taste.
It was very exciting to see Jace on the playground.
The Districts theme this year is TEAM, Together Everyone Achieves More, Marcus's teacher did a great job decking her classroom out with sports decor.  Which he loved.
Marcus's teacher is Mrs. Frank.  I think he is going to love her.  She seems very sweet.
He was a little nervous about being in her class.  He nearly broke into tears when I made him take this picture.  When we walked back towards the playground he saw Miss Mandic and threw his arms around her.  I was so happy when school was over and her reported that, "Mrs. Frank is super nice."

4 comments:

Mommy (a.k.a Melissa) said...

excellent update, the girls will be happy!

Nicole said...

Marcus looks like such a stud in the first picture. I can't believe how big he is. Sick. PS thanks for the updates, don't let a laps of time like that happen again.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up and handsome he looks!
Miss you guys!!

Nicole said...

I'm just gunna say it, I will not bring my hair cutting shears home with me if you don't update you blog. TAKE THAT!