Sunday, May 16, 2010

Twin Lakes

We spent the weekend at the cabin.  It was AWESOME!!!!!!  To bad I forgot my camera!
  • The weather was awesome, not to hot not to cold.  Perfect for hot chocolate in the morning.
  • Everything worked (when you go up for the first time after winter you never know what you are going to get.)
  • The kids were awesome.
  • It was as beautiful as always.
  • Maleen had her fist ice cream cone and LOVED it.
  • Marcus and Nathan did a little fishing (with no luck) but had a great time.
  • We went on a couple of long walks.
  • Threw some rocks in the lake.
  • Read a little.
  • Relaxed a lot.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Kaite, I love you...but HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR CAMERA! I talked to your Thursday for heavens sake!...or was it Wednesday. I'm glad you guys had fun!