Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Marcus

I love that Marcus LOVES his cousins.
While planning his party I commented that perhaps Fenn was to little.  Marcus promptly replied, "He's one of my best friends Mom."  Enough said.
He has been asked for a remote control spider since Easter.  
Fenn and Malcolm delivered and it was a huge success!
Jace also brought a "great" gift, two fish and a fish tank! 
Jace will be getting a hamster for Christmas.
Fenn went home about 10:00 PM (after he fell asleep).
Marcus said that to be a real sleepover they had to sleep on the couch!
They ate real movie popcorn (thanks Rachel for the use of you popcorn popper), drank soda, ate candy, watched a movie, played video games, and giggled until 2:00 AM.

The next day they went shooting with Nathan and then came home and did some target shooting with various weapons (water balloons, squirt guns, etc.).  It was a lot of fun, sorry I was way to involved to take any photos.

Then we had a Birthday Dinner with all the rest of the family
Marcus was humiliated by everyone singing Happy Birthday!

All in all it was a great Birthday weekend!
He has already started talking about his NEXT one.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I remember sleep over birthday parties!(I no longer have enough friends to have a real sleep over party.) How fun! It looks like they had a blast! I'm sad I missed the family party. Love you all!