Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Morning

Nathan had a hard time waking up to see if the Easter Bunny came.
Marcus was happy to see that he did.
Maleen was way more interested in the Easter Grass then in finding eggs.
Marcus was happy to find his chocolate bunny amongst all his stuff.
 Maleen loves a sweet treat.  She can sniff on out a mile away.  So, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when she came walking around the corner with her chocolate bunny completely open and one ear eaten off.  I asked Nathan if he opened it for her and he didn't.  Guess she just knew there was something good inside that shiny foil.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love that our little girls love a treat so so much. It's like the cutest thing ever! I'm sad I wasn't there for Easter this year, it was so fun last year and it looks like it was a blast this year. Oh...and damn our babies are cute!!