Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I got to my parent's bright and early with Maleen. She loves this mega bucket of tinker toys although this is the first time she has actually played in the bucket.
Maleen loves anthing fancy. She nearly lost her mind over this headband.
About three years ago I asked for and received a sewing machine. I have gotten nonstop crap for it ever since. Mostly because I never used it. Well I finally used it and made these adorable outfits for Maleen and Hazel. I think they turned out rather adorable for a first project.
Have another olive Grandma.
Malcolm and Marcus just kicking back with some toons after dinner.

I love Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for. My husband, kids, parents, sisters, my grandma and the fact that Nathan is done with Pharmacy School to name just a few. If you are wondering why there is only one picture of Marcus, Fenn and Malcolm it is because Nathan gave us a little Thanksgiving miracle. He took the boys BB gun shooting before and after dinner.

No comments: