Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School...

Marcus had some opinions about his 1st grade attire. The biggest one being Ecko shoes.
We shopped and shopped and finally we went into the Sketcher Store and there they were the "exact ones" he wanted.
I am not sure who will miss Marcus most Maleen, Silver or ME!

Marcus has a great teacher, Ms Mandic.

No more little tables. He has a real school desk. Boohoo!!!

While it was all I could do not to break down in tears Marcus had not a moment of sadness. Honestly I could have dumped him out at the curb and he would have been fine.

I HATE the 1st day of school. I want Summer Vacation to last FOREVER!!! Marcus on the other hand is very excited for 1st grade. As he told me, "If I don't go to 1st grade then no High School, no College and then what?"

3 comments:

Julie said...

I totally understand your pain. We will be there next Monday. I'm going to try to sneak around the school today and check some things out. I used to hate mom's who did that!!

Shantel said...

I can't believe Marcus is a 1st grader! Wow! And Maleen is getting SO big!! What cute kids! Are you enjoying staying home with them?

Holly said...

Marcus is a crack up. I love that quote of his. Good point Marcus.