Thursday, July 16, 2009

What do you do when you husband shows up at 1:30 AM with...





a kitten???

You go to Wal-Mart the next morning and purchase a $120.00 worth of kitten supplies.

Nathan has been working his rear off at the Pharmacy. They are doing a big remodel and most of the work has to be done at night or on weekends which means we have seen very little of him. I think he was feeling guilty and knew that Marcus has always wanted a kitten so when Jeanie called and said she had a kitten that she couldn't keep because her husband was allergic to it Nathan (without checking with me first) said we would love to have it. When he finally got home at 1:30 AM he woke us both up for the big surprise. Needless to say Marcus is in love with his little Silver.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww what a little sweetheart that Nathan is.
Luke is working NON STOP too. Now would be the time to be living by each other!

Jen said...

And how does mom feel about it? At least it's cute!

Dahl Family said...

Let's just say about three days before Silver's arrival I mentioned that once our dog died I never wanted another pet. Marcus loves so I what could I say.