Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tee Ball

Marcus had his first Tee Ball game today. I can't believe he is big enough to play. Coach Steve is a great Coach who is teaching them a lot. My Dad described him as a "real Coach". Marcus loves playing. On Friday he said, "I hate Fridays because there is no Tee Ball practice on Friday." He had a large cheering section for the 8:30 AM game. Grandma and Grandpa were there along with his Auntie Colie, Aunt Mel, Fenn, Hazel, Maleen, Dad and Mom.

Fenn wanted to play so bad. It was sad. After Marcus batted he said, "Now I'm gonna put on my helmet and go bat." When his Mom told him he had to be 5 he said for the rest of the game that we was 5. He was such a great fan. After the game he told Marcus "Great game Marcus, good job."

3 comments:

Lynlee said...

Seriously the cutest thing ever! He looks so into it. I love it. Hopefully I'll be able to see him place at least once! Oh and Maleens baseball bow is adorable too!! Love you guys! Cant wait for Boise!

Bobby Tucker said...

Marcus takes what he is doing serious, besides being one of the 5 most incredible, beautiful grand children on earth. Notice that defensive stanc, perfect running style, and how his is focused on the ball when he is batting. Gotta love this kid. A basball headband? I didn't even notice at the ball game but this baby girl is special.
Love Dad grandpa Bobby

Dahl Family said...

Oh yes I forgot to mention Marcus's greatest fan that would be the little 2 year old boy that ran and climbed the fence so he could see Marcus play. Fenn was the perfect fan, he loved to see Marcus, he said the right positive things, he wanted to play the game with the big kids (those old 4 and 5 year old kids) then after the game he told Marcus what a good game. WOW he is a keeper, again among the 5 most beautiful people under 10 on earth. Thanks for making me smile at the game and enriching my life.
Love Dad