Thursday, March 26, 2009

FFC


We love it when my little sisters come home. Marcus absolutely loves it when his "Aunties" come home because they play nonstop with him.
While they were home for Spring Break we decided to go the the FFC, also know as Fronter Fun Center. Marcus and Malcolm had a great time playing on the "big toy" and bowling.

We all had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs!





With perfect form like this from my Dad no one will be surprised that he bowled an all time high score of 86!









In games of competition my Mom and Nathan tend to become a LITTLE competitive. This time Nathan beat her by 2 points. OUCH!





Marcus has been bowling a time or two and always has a great time.












Malcolm Cracked us up when he said "I've been bowling tons of times on the Wii." I must say he didn't do to shappy








Maleen had a great time being pasted from one person to another.


All in all it was a great day. What else could would you expect with shoes like these...

1 comment:

Mommy (a.k.a Melissa) said...

So sad we missed it. We have to do it again soon. Fenn just said, "I love bowling with the kids."