Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm on my way...

I found out this morning at 7:30 am that we have ICPC clearance to take Maleen from Alabama to Nevada. Hurray!!! I think adoption is a lot like child birth, after the fact you only remember the good parts. I don't remember Marcus's adoption being this stressful. When I mentioned this to my sister she reminded me of all the glitches we had. I think it is good you only remember how amazing it is or you would never do it again. Anyway me and my mom are leaving at 4:45 am. Nathan can't go because ROTATIONS SUCK!!! I should have Maleen in my arms by 5:30 pm Alabama time. Keep us in your prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I hope everything goes smoothly. That sucks Nathan can't go. Rotations DO suck. Update us when you can!!:)

Jen said...

We are so excited for you!! You'll have to post more pics of her when you are settled :)

LYNRZ said...

I cant wait...seriously its all i think about...i cant believe i still have to wait a week and a half to see her!! and of course everyone else. Love you guys!

Hanna said...

Oh! We are so happy for you. There's nothing like meeting them for the first time. Good luck!